The 10th Anniversary Applied Biosafety Meeting will take place over two days at the EPFL Lausanne on August 25th/26th 2016. The meeting will be organised together with the Swiss Society for Occupational Hygiene and the Animal Biosafety Group.
The program may be downloaded here.
Continued Training Credentials
The two day conference will be awarded with 16 points for continuing training efforts of occupational hygienists.
Furthermore, the Animal Biosafety Session has been granted the status of a half-day of continuing education for experimenters and study directors in animal experimentation and has been recommended by the Federation of Swiss Cantonal Veterinary Officers.
We have pre-reserved a number of rooms at the following hotels:
1. SwissTech Hotel, Ecublens (please use the following code when you book your room: SQNE10047)
2. Starling Hotel, Lausanne (please send an email with the following code to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to book your room: EPFLSBN)
Further hotels may be found on this website.
1. SwissTech Convention Centre
You can reach the EPFL either from the Lausanne or Renens railway station:
- From Lausanne: take the M2 direction Sallaz/Croisettes. Exit at the first stop (Flon). Take the M1 direction Renens. Exit at EPFL station.
- From Renens: take the M1 direction Lausanne/Flon. Exit at EPFL station (5th exit).
We advise everyone to use public transport as parking spaces are limited. For time tables, please see this link.
Registration ends on July 31st 2016.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our exhibitors and sponsors:
- Haberkorn / TB-Safety
- Saniswiss SA
- Tinovamed GmbH
- World Courier
- Skan AG
- CIBESMED SARL
- Swiss Expert Committee for Biosafety
- Federal Office for the Environment
- Federal Office for Public Health
- Swiss Biosafety Curriculum
- b-safe GmbH
- Durrer Technik
- Enviro Chemie AG / Enviro DTS
- Arovet AG
- Belimed AG
- Biotool AG